Volatile Organic Compounds VOC Testing Kuala Lumpur

VOC stands for volatile organic compounds, a blanket name for chemicals that are not uncommon in household paint.  If left for a long time, contaminated paint can release VOCs into the air, which is harmful to breathe.  If you are unsure whether or not your home or place of business has VOCs, be sure to get in contact with Mold Kuala Lampur so that your property can undergo VOC testing. VOC testing can help determine what chemicals are commonly found in the air you breathe in your home, and then figure out what needs to be done to correct the problem.  To learn more about VOC testing, be sure to get in contact with the experts at Mold Kuala Lampur today!

 

Please visit our blog: "Mold Busters Blog"


Tel:
603-5885 3919
Fax: +603-8051 4909

E-mail:
[email protected]

Mold Busters strictly follows ANSI/IICRC S500/S520 Guidelines. We are fully certified by:
The National Association of Mold Professionals (NAMP)
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)

Click here to find out more about our: "Air Quality Testing Services"
Click here to find out more about our newest service: "Infrared Camera Inspections

 

Mold Busters Copyright 2012-2019 Mold (mould) Removal and Remediation Services.